Weldmark by Metal Man WEM TIG200 AC/DC
The Weldmark TIG200 AC/DC TIG and Stick Welder runs with an AC frequency range of 50-150 Hz with a square wave form.
The Weldmark TIG200 AC/DC TIG and Stick Welder runs with an AC frequency range of 50-150 Hz with a square wave form. Duty cycles are rated as 35% @80A w/120V input power|20% @160A w/230V input power stick welding, and 35% @125A w/120V input power|20% @200A with 230V input power single phase GTAW|SMAW processes. Machine comes complete with a 17 style TIG torch assembly, a foot pedal, regulator/flowmeter with inert gas hose, a ground cable and clamp and an electrode holder with cable. Its dimentions measure 19.69 x 9.45 x 16.14, and weights 31.97 lbs. Meets or exceeds CSA standards. Rated for standard duty. Made in China.
- • Weldmark inverter powered TIG200 AC/DC is a dual voltage, powered AC and DC TIG, Pulse TIG and and DC stick welder
- • Intended to be used on a 50 amp 230V AC circuit or 120V, 20A AC circuit without the use of an extension cord
- • Equipped with advanced TIG capabilities including Pulse, AC arc frequency control, AC arc balance control and auto balance/frequency control
- • Advanced inverter technology that powers the TIG200 AC/DC provides for better arc control, lower power consumption in a lighter more portable unit
- • Digital meters display welding amperage and voltage while welding
Spec Sheet Owner's Manual